Above is a pic from my walk this morning. I visited with the Easter Bunny and this is what she had to say!
Check it out!
“ HAPPY EASTER ”
All I need to know…
I learned from the Easter Bunny!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
- Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
- The grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
- To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
[Author: Unknown. Thanks to my friend Greg for this email!]
Happy Easter Everyone!
May the joy of the Season fill your heart!
May you be refreshed, rejuvenated, enlivened and
reborn into full remembrance of the Love, Joy and Beauty that you are!